Valencia Volunteers is a referral resource for students and other members of the Central Florida Community. We are committed to promoting volunteerism on our campuses and throughout Central Florida. We offer one-time special event opportunities, and we refer students to agencies and volunteer projects that best fit their needs and interests. Valencia Volunteers works with clubs and organizations, staff, faculty and over two hundred community agencies.
How do you become a Volunteer?
* Fill out an application
* Receive a volunteer log-in time sheet
* Research the volunteer opportunities in the community and on campus
* Speak with an agency contact by phone or in person
* Set up a schedule for orientation and volunteering
Ways to find out about Volunteer Opportunities:
* Valencia College newsletters
* Valencia Volunteers offices
* Volunteer Bulletin Boards
* Atlas Announcements
No recent activity