The Answer Center should be your first stop in seeking answers to many of your questions. At the Answer Center you will find cross-trained Student Services Specialist knowledgeable of admissions, financial aid, advising and many other areas. They are available to work with you on a walk-in basis. The purpose of the Answer Center is to assist students in completing the majority of the application and enrollment process in one location.
Specialists in the Answer Center have the ability to:
• clarify initial educational goals
• review the admissions application
• answer financial aid questions and refer students to financial aid specialists as necessary
• describe the assessment process and direct students to assessment preparation materials.
• East Campus (Building 5, 211)
• Lake Nona Campus (400 Building, Room 408)
• Osceola Campus (Building 1, Room 150)
• West Campus (SSB, Room 106)
• Winter Park Campus (Room 210)
Monday - Thursday 8am-6pm; Friday 9am-5pm (Summer Fridays 9am to Noon)
No upcoming events
701 N Econlockhatchee TrailEnlarge Map