Audition dates for 2020-2021
- Nov. 7, 2020 Deadline for Online Audition Submission
- April 17, 2021
- June 27, 2021
Video audition requirements:
- No dance studio needed! Please make sure we can see you clearly and you are in a safe space for movement.
- Audition attire encouraged: Men: White shirt and black tights (or comfortable, tight clothing) ballet shoes if you own them; Women: Black leotard and pink or skin colored tights (or comfortable, tight clothing), ballet and/or jazz shoes if you own them. All hair secured and out of the face.
- Please keep the video to no more than 10 minutes
- Introduction: Introduce yourself with your full name and designated the semester and year you would like to be considered as an admission candidate: Fall 2020 or Spring 2021, etc.
- Your video must demonstrate a short ballet barre and center, a modern combination and a jazz combination.
Upon completion of your video, please submit it to the following platform e.g., Google Drive, Dropbox or Vimeo. Then, email the link to email@example.com.
Please contact the Department of Dance with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Audition for the A.A. Dance Performance program at Valencia College.
- Emphasize a strong technical proficiency
- Train in various dance disciplines, styles and viewpoints
- Cultivate creativity through choreography and performance opportunities
Nov 7- Video submission.
Audition attire encouraged:
Men: White shirt and black tights
Women: Black leotard and pink tights
Please bring all dance shoes with you.
For more information and to complete your audition application:
Saturday, April 17
More dates through June 27, 2021
East Campus Building 6, 104
701 N Econlockhatchee Trail, Orlando, FL 32825