Get the experts to help you fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) so that you can get financial aid for college.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. 2016 Income Information (taxable and untaxed income)
2. Social Security Card
3. Driver's License
4. Alien Registration Card (eligible non-citizens)
5. Dependent students: Your parent(s) information to support lines 1-3
6. FSA ID. This ID replaced the Pin in May 2015.
For more information on the following visit:
- FAFSA Frenzy: http://valenciacollege.edu/finaid/fafsafrenzy.cfm
- FSA ID: https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
No recent activity