The City of Kissimmee Parks & Recreation Department is looking for outgoing, energetic, fun, and professional individuals to join our team this summer as camp counselors for ages K- 5TH. Working at camp is one of the most demanding and rewarding jobs you will ever have! Enjoy an environment that creates unique, lifelong friendships all while experiencing the culture and diversity of staff. There are so many amazing benefits to working at camp, it's hard to list them all, but we'll try to hit the highlights:
• Make a positive impact on children
• Professional training in child management, group dynamics, leadership.
• Develop and use your teaching skills.
• First Aid, CPR and Lifeguarding Certifications
• Personal growth and development
• Fun Field Trips
Tuesday, February 26 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
Poinciana Campus, 122A
3255 Pleasant Hill Road Kissimmee, FL 34746