Recruitment: Apply for the Osceola Campus Orientation Team!
Remember when you were just a new student at Valencia College? It can be an overwhelming experience for anyone, but you can help new students feel welcomed to the college by joining to the Orientation Team!
- Have a grade point average (cumulative) of at least 2.5 at the time of
application to be maintained throughout the position
- Be a degree or certificate seeking student who is enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours in Fall and Spring terms
- Majority of your classes must be on the Osceola Campus (once returned to campus)
- Be eager to improve leadership and teamwork skills
- Be able to work effectively with a diverse group of team members and to promote the benefits of diversity
How to Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Atlas email to request the application
- Application and selection process is entirely online. DO NOT GO TO CAMPUS TO OBTAIN AN APPLICATION.
Friday, April 23
1800 Denn John Lane Kissimmee, FL 34744